Saturday, May 1, 2010
I’d like to thank Jodi of the blog Surprising ME for laying the Happiness Award on me. That makes me … happy.
These are the rules that go along with the award:
1.)When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you this in the new post.
2.) Name 10 things that make you happy.
3.) Pass this award onto other bloggers and inform the winners.
So. Here are 10 things that make me happy. They are absolutely not in any kind of order, except for the fact that the first one is about the beginning of the day and the last one is about the end of the day.
1. Being able to check my email and do some writing on my laptop in bed in the mornings. I love that I can do this especially because it means I don’t have the severe CFS morning symptoms that I used to for many years.
2. Laying out in the sunshine with a book by Diana Gabaldon.
3. Watching a movie with my husband Al while we’re drinking coffee with cream.
4. Finishing a knitting project.
5. Freelancing and being paid for writing.
6. I love taking fish oil. Don’t laugh, I really do. Used to hate it. Now when I take it I can FEEL that it’s good for me.
7. Being able to drive a car again and running errands on my own.
8. Spending time with email friends and on Phoenix Rising’s ME/CFS Forums.
9. Having our kids from out of town come to visit and share a great meal.
10. Ending the day with the love of my life, Alan.
I would like to pass this Happiness Award on to Lisa of Sundog Tales.